For this delicious salad recipe, I was going to make a greek salad, but realized I didn't have tomatoes, and olives. So I began to add other ingredients that I had. Even though I wasn't too sure they would all go well together, the result was amazing! My husband loved the salad, we had it for dinner and it was more than enough food, and let us full and satisfied!
You will need:
- Chopped lettuce (Romaine) (2 cups)
- Cucumber, Chopped (1/2 cup)
- Carrots, Shredded (1/4 cup)
- Roasted Red Pepper (1/4 cup)
- Feta Cheese Crumbles (1/4 cup)
- Hard Boiled Egg, sliced
- Chickpeas (1/2 can)
- Red onion, finely chopped (1/4 cup)
- Grape Tomatoes (optional)
Drain and rinse chickpeas, add together ingredients at top with 2 tbsp of a vinaigrette dressing. Enjoy!!