It's been hot out lately and I've been loving the weather and with summer just around the corner it's important to stay hydrated. Lately, I've been quenching my thirst with refreshing Cucumber water. So today I'm sharing:
5 reasons why you should refresh yourself with Cucumber Water!
1. You drink more water: Getting in our daily intact of water can be a challenge at times and with the vast variety of tempting "sugary drinks" sometimes we want something a little tasty to drink besides just plain water.
2. It's affordable: Cucumbers are fairly inexpensive, I got mine for 49 cents and have never spent more than a dollar on a cucumber making this drink easy and affordable!
3. It's good for you: Cucumbers contain silica, a trace mineral good for your connective tissue. Plus antioxidants that are good for your skin.
4. It's low calorie: Cucumbers only have about 45 calorie, so adding a couple of slices to your water doesn't add many calories.
5. It's delicious and fancy: It's a tasty way to drink more water! It's great to serve to guests too, just slice up a cucumber, add to water and serve!
Don't forget to enter the Conscious Box giveaway still going live now!