Sunday, January 13, 2013
I've been nominated for a Liebster Award! I feel so special! I was actually nominated by Val at the Daily Distraction and then again by Lauren at Letters & Lipstick! Two Times! I feel extra special!
This award is given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers...the award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another.
1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. No tag backs.
11 Facts about Me!
1. I'm Swiss, as in Switzerland, and have dual citizenship with this awesome, chocolate-making, yodeling, beautiful mountainesque country.
2. I love Junior Mints with Popcorn
3. My Favorite Book/Movie is Pride and Prejudice and also the Bollywood version (bride and prejudice) I could watch it over and over again and read the book over and over again!
4. I ran a marathon back in 2005 and now probably couldn't run to save my life.
5. I met my husband on Eharmony
6. I'm really good at waterskiing - but don't have a boat anymore! :(
7. I love to paint, create, do anything creative and artistic and have been that way since I was little
8. I get faint anytime I get blood drawn.
9. I love musicals!
10. I make the best chocolate chip cookies - ask anyone.
11. I used to be a vegetarian until I got pregnant because meat made me sick. Once I was pregnant I craved it! Now I love steak and potatoes and I no longer get sick!
Questions from Val (The Daily Distraction)
1. What is your favorite room in your house?
The living room, love to lounge and hang out with the family there.
2. How many states have you lived in?
I have lived in Texas, Illinois, Iowa, and California
3. How do you take your coffee?
Black- the way it's supposed to be!
4. What's your favorite movie?
Pride and prejudice!
5. What is your favorite blog post of your own blog?
Tough call, probably my monogram pumpkins!
6. What word do you most commonly find yourself overusing?
Not sure, probably calling my daughter "little - little"
7. What's a strange talent you have?
Can't think of any!!
8. What blog inspires you to keep blogging?
The Small Things Blog
9. What's your favorite piece of clothing right now?
It's not my favorite, but most essential is my nursing bra! lame, I know
10. What song do you play the most on your iPod right now?
The new Muse album
11. How did you get the name of your blog?
I just thought it was appropriate as I have a little home but its full of love!!!
Questions from Lauren (Letters & Lipstick)
1. What is your favorite movie you've watched recently?
2. Favorite style of shoe?
3. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Teacher or Architect
4. If you could have dinner with any person, dead or alive, who would it be?
5. Who is your favorite band/singer?
6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I would move my whole family back to San Diego
7. What superpower do you wish you had?
I want to fly!
8. Who is your favorite Avenger or Disney Princess? (or both)
Thor and Belle
9. What is your dream vacation?
Paris with my husband
10. What food could you eat every day and not get tired of it?
Well I already do that with popcorn. Probably Pizza too!
11. What is your favorite makeup product and brand?
I love Bare Escentuals Matte Powder!
My Sweet Mission
Snack Cups and Smiles
Designer in Teal
Emily Anne Style
Rainbows & Honeysuckle
My questions for you!
1. Do you prefer hot or cold weather
2. What color do you wear the most
3. What was your favorite Christmas gift this year?
4. What is your favorite Actor/actress?
5. Who do people say you look like?
6. What is the most important thing in your life right now?
7. If you could live in any time period what time would you choose?
8. What is essential to your daily routine?
8. What are your pet peeves?
10. What is one of your blogging goals?
11. What is your "guilty pleasure"?