1. Baby's First Ornament
2. Easy Holiday Centerpiece
3. Chocolate Reindeer Pretzels
4. Holiday Gift Tag Printables
5. Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake Bites
6. Cookie Cutter Brownies
7. Peppermint Bark
8. Snowmen and Reindeer Cupcakes
9. Cinnamon Sugar Candied Almonds
10. Best Sugar Cookies
11. DIY Wine Glasses and Serving Plate
On the 12th Day of Christmas....
Ritz Cracker Cookies
This recipe has been in my family for a while and is one that has always been a favorite around Christmas. These treats are so addicting and so, so, SO good!
And it's super easy to make too!
All you need:
- A box of Ritz crackers
- Peanut butter
- Butterscotch Chips
- Chocolate Chips
- White Chocolate Chips
- Peanut Butter Chips
First make the ritz crackers into peanut butter sandwiches
Next, melt all the chips into a chocolately mixture!
Dip and let dry!
Enjoy your addicting treats!!