My little one has been so into snow globes whenever we go to the store and check out all the Christmas decorations. So we decided to make our own. I made this one for her with a clean baby food jar, so it was just her size. You can also use mason jars or jelly jars too. All different sizes make it fun!
- a jar
- figurines (could be small trees or snowmen. I found this tiny nativity at Michaels')
- glue (waterproof)
- glycerin (helps the glitter to fall like "snow")
You must allow the glue to completely dry before you proceed. This may require being patient for up to 24 hours.
- Add your desired amount of glitter and several drops of glycerin.
- Fill the rest of the jar up with water to the brim and close the jar. There will be a little water that overflows.
- Clean off the jar and shut tightly.
- For extra security, glue the edges of the jar shut. Allow to dry completely.
That's it! Nice and Easy.
A simple, yet fun Christmas activity for kids and adults!